October 21, 2016
A new version of the ThingSpeak Communication Library is available on GitHub and the Arduino IDE library manager.
Major changes in this release:
- Reduced memory allocated at run-time when writing to multiple fields. This library is less of a RAM hog now!
- Added support and examples for using AT commands with ESP8266
- Switched to using content-length for processing HTTP response.
- No longer using Connection: close, bytes were getting dropped on some hardware
- Fixed bug making write operations slow on ESP8266
- MKR1000 can now use the latest WiFi101 library
Most Users Ever Online: 166
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Newest Members:anis, 43994554AKS, suda, marisol, qkpham, SANGAMNATH B
Moderators: cstapels: 460
Administrators: Hans: 405, lee: 457