- Could you describe your application?
- What device is recording the images and audio?
- If the device is a computer, can it execute MATLAB?
- What language is the code that captures the images and collects the audio in?
- What libraries are available to this language?
You could use the status field of the ThingSpeak channel where you post the location of the file. The file itself with audio/image could be posted to google drive, dropbox, or similar service.
When you need to analyze the data, you could pull in the status field of your ThingSpeak channel and get the reference to your image/audio to retrieve it and perform analysis on it.
Most Users Ever Online: 114
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Administrators: Hans, lee